The Legal Forum for the Land of Israel is committed to protecting human rights in Israel, ensuring sound government, and preserving the national integrity of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.
Since its inception in September 2004, the Forum has emerged as one of the most active and influential organizations monitoring Israel's government.
The Forum began as a grassroots organization seeking to find fair and equitable solutions for the thousands of Israeli evacuees resulting from the Disengagement from the Gaza Strip and Northern Samaria in August 2005.
Since then, it has become an established institution working for change through the national court system. The Forum's activities are carried out by professional attorneys, legal and financial experts volunteering their time, as well as student volunteers who are committed to social and political change.
The Legal Forum...
- Helped Gush Katif evacuees, minimizing the financial damage they incurred during the Disengagement from Gaza in August 2005.
- Protects Israelis' civil rights
- Safeguards the Jewish presence throughout Israel
- Defends the religious freedom of Israelis
- Develops legislation to preserve Jewish land ownership
- Fights to eliminate the scourge of government corruption and police brutality
- Prepares comprehensive reports and briefings for Israel's Knesset members and the State Comptroller
The Legal Forum for the Land of Israel is a registered non-profit organization in Israel.
For further information, please contact:
The Legal Forum for the Land of Israel
Tel: +(972) 2-502-2202
Fax: +(972) 2-502-2844
North American Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hebrew web site: www.haforum.org.il